Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Sitcoms. So easy a caveman can do it.

So, I thought this was a joke.

Apparently not. Though it does remind me of this:




I'd have to say that Geico commercials (excluding the gecko ones) are among the more entertaining in the game. I still don't really understand the correlation between goofball adverts and selling car insurance. There are certain products that effective branding can lead an increase in sales or whatever these people do, but I buy car insurance that is reasonably the cheapest, and with whom I haven't had a bad experience. Which is why I would never buy insurance from Geico.

When I bought my first car at 18, I bought insurance from Geico at a horrible rate. Immediately afterwards I decided that it was a bad decision and tried to get my money back immediately. No dice. They did agree to give me my money back, but only continuous hounding and three months later. So basically, fuck Geico, is what I'm saying here.

And that's how that usually goes.

No comments: